My goal is to obtain a position where I can learn and grow in Computer Information Technology focused in web development.
Kaiser Permanente – Programmer Analyst Associate 2/2013 – Present
- Monitor and Maintain several applications across 8 geographical regions including over 35 hospitals.
- Applications include: Aegis Point of Care, Emergin, Capsule, and TraceMaster Vue.
- Maintain MSSQL and Application servers including backups and batch scripting.
- Build reports and dashboards for BI purposes utilizing SharePoint as the dissemination tool.
Thunder Rock – Owner and Developer 11/2011 – Present
- Manages day to day operations of the company
- Manages projects, including team members, deadlines, and resources
- Builds Websites for various companies
- Uses HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP knowledge to employ practical solutions for clients
- Builds Database applications using XBasic in Alpha Five Software
- Specialist in the WordPress Content Management System
- Custom Website – Metro State Club Baseball (WordPress CMS) -Custom Built Theme and Functionality
- Custom Website – Rockgartin.com (WordPress CMS)
- Micro Site – Denver Metro Chamber (WordPress CMS)
- WordPress/HTML Framework Integration – MavenAdvisers.com (HTML and WordPress CMS)
- WordPress/HTML Framework Integration – WillOsagiede.com (HTML and WordPress CMS)
- Custom Quickbooks Reports – B2B CFO : Custom Reports using QReportBuilder and AlphaFive Software
- WordPress Rebuild – African Leadership Group
- Custom Website – Thunder-rock.com (Joomla CMS)
Web Development OutSourcing:
Lead Web Developer for Techologic
- Builds Websites for various companies
- Uses HTML, CSS, PHP, JS and ASP knowledge to employ practical solutions for clients
- Lead Development for the company’s web development.
- Webpage Edit and Minor Style Changes – Rennaacupuncture.com (HTML and CSS)
- Webpage Edit and Logo Redesign – DenverElderLaw.net (HTML and CSS)
- Webpage Edit – OrientVacations.com (HTML and CSS)
- Online Travel Agency – DIARides (ASP, MS SQL, HTML, and CSS)
University of Denver – Classroom Support Technician 07/2011 – 02/2012
- Managed website design and functionality by incorporating many advanced techniques to automate daily functions.
- Streamlined inventory process through spreadsheet and database techniques for a better tracking system and to ensure quality control
- over thousands of dollars of inventory.
- Provided quality customer support to classrooms all over the Denver University campus.
- Assisted in managing the classroom support employees, i.e. Scheduling, Tasking, etc.
Metropolitan State University of Denver – Lead Tutor 06/2010 – 11/2011
- Provided quality tutoring for students that required help in: Astronomy, Computer Information Systems, and Business Mathematics.
- Assisted in managing the tutoring staff as the Lead Tutor in Business and Computer Information Systems.
- Evaluated other tutors and mentored them to improve each individual’s abilities.
United States Army Reserves – Intelligence Analyst 03/2008 – Present
- Prepares all source intelligence products to support the combat commander.
- Receives and processes incoming reports and messages and determines significance and reliability of information.
- Assembles and Proofreads intelligence reports and assists in consolidating them into military intelligence.
Metropolitan State University of Denver 08/2009 – 05/2013
- Major: Computer Information Systems with a GPA of 3.4 – Completed
US Army/Cochise College -Associates of Applied Science 2009-2011
- Major: Intelligence Operations with a GPA of 4.0
- Honor Graduate
- Advanced Computing Skills in using Windows, Windows Server 2003-2012, Macintosh, Macintosh Server, and Linux (Ubuntu Distro) Client and Server Platforms
- Microsoft Office: Access, Excel, Word, Publisher, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Adobe Creative Suite CS6: Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Virtualization Experience with VMware, vSphere, VirtualBox, Windows Virtual PC
- Builds and Repairs Computers